Click here to order school logo uniform.
Children must wear school uniform in school and for school trips. Here is a summary of the key points, more information can be found in our Uniform Policy (above).
Our uniform consists of:
For the summer:
Please name all items of uniform. Any lost unnamed uniform will be taken to lost property. If still unclaimed after one term, this will become part of the school second hand uniform offer.
School uniform can be bought on the high street. Should you wish to buy uniform with our logo on, orders should be placed at School Trends and will be delivered directly to your home address. We do have a limited stock at school, if needed.
Jewellery & Makeup
• On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school
• The exceptions to this rule are earring studs in pierced ears and a watch
• Children must remove or cover these items during PE and games to prevent them from causing injury
• No makeup or nail varnish should be worn in school
• The school does not permit children to have extreme haircuts that could serve as a distraction to other children and are not in keeping with the ethos of the school
• This includes patterns shaved into the hair, excessive use of hair products (including hair dye) and false hair
• The definition of an extreme hairstyle is at the discretion of the Headteacher