- Collective Worship - Celebrating the Children's Achievements! 19th April 2021 at 11:50
- Collective Worship - Celebrating the Children's Achievements! 26th April 2021 at 11:50
- May Day 2021 3rd May 2021
Activity 2 - Research Challenge
Watch the three video clips below. They each show a tour of three English Universities - The University of Nottingham, The University of Sheffield and "Christ Church" which is one of the colleges at Oxford University.
Whilst watching and navigating the tours, answer the following questions:
1. Can you find 3 similarities between these three campuses?
2. Can you find 3 differences between these three campuses?
3. Which campus would you most like to live on and why?
Task 1 - At the University of Sheffield, find 3 courses that you can study that you hadn’t heard of before. Write a short description of how you would describe each of these courses to a friend.
Task 2 - At the University of Bristol’s Student Union, find 5 societies (clubs) that you would like to join. Write a short description explaining why you would like to join these societies.
Task 3 - At the University of Cambridge, find out how many there are of the following:
Number of students _________________________________________
Number of different colleges ________________________________
Number of departments_____________________________________
Task 4 - Watch the University of Edinburgh Students’ Association volunteering video. Which one of the volunteering activities that they mentioned would you like to be involved in, and why?
Task 5 - Write down three questions that you would like to ask a university student about their experiences at university.