Welcome to the St Francis' Parent Council.
We were formed in September 2018 and aim to help the School Senior Management Team improve children's experiences in St Francis' alongside the School Council.
Our Aims and Values
We value the development of all-round, confident individuals.
When our children leave St Francis', we want them to:
- Achieve their full potential
- Be confident to speak with a wide range of people in the community
- Understand that home and school work together to ensure they become the best they can be
- Are prepared for transition to KS3
- Are resilient, determined and will approach anything with a positive mind-set
- Are willing to develop new friendships and understand the different levels of friendship
- Have the knowledge to keep themselves safe online